Thursday, May 28, 2009

NBA match highliughts

LeBron James and the Crapville Cavs were no match for Dwight Howard and the Orlando Magic. What originally seemed to be another NBA game where the refs would kiss LeShit James' ass, the Magic completely took control of the game and demolished the hype of Crapville.

Jerry West, for the record, I respect you like a brother man. I watched you play in the NCAA for West Virginia. I watched you be the first ever draft pick for the Los Angeles Lakers when they moved from Minneapolis. Thanks so much for the memories. When you said LeShit James is the best player in the NBA today, I prayed for you man. Alzheimer's disease puts some weird ass thoughts into it's victims' heads, even a great legend like you. I urge you to please take care of yourself so you can treat this awful disease. God bless you man.


AddThis

Bookmark and Share